Sunday 8 September 2013

Life at the Fringe - Part 1

So I obviously planned to write up every show I saw at the fringe as I went along, but as is want to happen at the fringe life and theatre and more Theatre got in the way of these plans and now that the fringe is over there is not really a point to writing detailed posts about all of the shows I saw. While I feel bad for being lazy and not blogging on time or doing proper blogs for the things. I am a realist and with no stable internet connection at home things probably aren't going to get done on time anyway.

So as follows is a Fly-By Guide to my fringe experience (or at least the shows I saw whilst up there). I will also put down how much I payed for the tickets and do a total at the end, as a here is a rough guide of how much you will spend at the fringe/for my own curiosity. Enjoy!

Day 1
The Mechanisms - Already Blogged about here.
Free
Make sure you check it out as these guys are awesome and exist outside of the fringe bubble!

Showstoppers Mach #1 (Check out their website)
£12.50 Conc.
"In the Jungle the Flighty Jungle"
I did have a post written for this in *gasp* hardcopy but it is at home and I an not. Since I am being lazy you can read about it from my Girlfriends persepective here as I saw it with her.

Day 2
Ant Dewson: Now That's What I Call Musical Comedy
AKA The Dubious Cupboard Gig
Free
Another lazy Link to my Girlfriends Blog as I saw it with her and I don't think I could say it better.

Blind Mirth - Improvised Comedy
Comp Venue Ticket
Still being lazy... :P

Abominations
2-for-1 Tickets=£4.50 each
Same as above.

At this point my lazy blogging expires as my girlfriend went home and I can't just link to her blog anymore...
Ah well time for me to stop being lazy in Life at the Fringe - Part 2 (Coming Soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment